It measures 72" x 82" -- perfect for the couch! It is the first scrappy binding that I have tried. I think the scrappy binding works for it. I bought ZERO fabric to complete it! Everything, even the tread is from my stash! Yippee!!! My stippling is getting better. I still need to work on getting the back perfectly flat. If you know of a tutorial on how to do this let me know. Here's a close-up of my stippling. I'm soooooo happy with it!
Here's the pieced back. The little white label says, "Block Lotto 2012 Eclipse
Kathy ______ East Canton, Ohio"
(3) Beatrice; Le Bourg, France
(3) Deana; Cleveland, Utah
(3) Debra; Quinlan, Texas
(4) Gwen; Nova Scotia, Canada
(2) Helen; Nashville, Tennesee
(4) Jo; Muscat, Sultanate of Oman
(2) June; San Diego, California
(3) Kate; Surrrey, England
(3) Laura; Mableton, Georgia
(4) Laurina; Auckland, New Zealand
(3) Michelle, Noble, Oklahoma
(4) Pat; Upland, California
(4) Shelley; Madawaska, Maine
(1) Sophie; Austin, Texas
THANKS again, ladies!!!