Thursday, December 1, 2011

We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler Block #18 - Circle of Geese


I'm so proud of this week's block, Circle of Geese.  I have loved that block from the first time I saw Lee at Freshly Pieced do it.  I was always afraid to do it because of the comments I read about how hard it was.  It really wasn't hard... it was just tedious.  I had to do it while the little one was in school and NO tv or background sounds.  The sun was shining brightly in my window and I could hold my block up to the window by my sewing machine to get everything in the right place.  I'm also loving how these blocks are coming together.  And just think--these are just the first half of the QA.  Eighteen blocks to go!

BWS tips button


**********************************************************************************

1 comment:

Dakata said...

That looks awesome!!