Friday, December 23, 2011

Block Swap Adventure - December

For December I tried a new block that had Y-seams.  I hope my partner likes it.  It doesn't lay perfectly flat, but it 's really really close.  I like the way the reds and blues played nicely together.  My block partner from Austin, Texas (Sara) requested a block in red, white, and blue.  She likes stars and triangles.  Here it is:

*********************************************************************************

Cluck Cluck Sew Tutorials

This has nothing to do with this block, but have you ever seen all of the amazing tutorials at Cluck Cluck Sew?  I have been wanting to do an hour glass quilt with all my scraps -- forever... but their tutorial looks so easy peasy.  I was wondering how to do that.  Here's the link...
No, there's no giveaway or anyting... just the awesome tutorials.  Actually I put this in here so that I could find it!

**********************************************************************************

Sunni at Love Affair with my Brother is giving away a $50 gift certificate to the Fat Quarter Shop.  Hurry and enter her giveaway at:


I'd spend it on a Kate Spain FQ bundle of Terrain!

***********************************************************************************



No comments: