Thursday, November 24, 2011

Split 9-Patch Quilt

After I took the picture for WIP Wednesday's post regarding the split 9-patch blocks that I got at our guild meeting swap, I decided to play with block layout.  I played for about an hour or so and ended up with a "w" pattern.  I thought that I already had over an hour into the layout that I might as well number the blocks in rows and start sewing.  Well, the blocks matched up really nicely.  What I thought would be a WIP for a long time turned in to a quilt top!
But then when I realized the size of the quilt, it may turn in to a chair cover.  I need another chair cover.  Here it is on the chair next to the broken dishes chair cover that I did in August:

*********************************************************************************
For a chance to win an Accuquilt GO! Baby and your choice of three dies, check out:
http://www.pingsandneedles.com/2011/11/accuquilt-go-baby-giveaway-yay.html


**********************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment