Saturday, February 2, 2019

February OMG with Elm Street Quilts



It's time to set my OMG (one main goal) for February at the link-up at Elm Street Quilts.  The number picked by Judy at Patchwork Times for the February UFO is #10.  That means that this month I will be finishing this embroidery bear crib quilt:



It always makes me smile when I know I had help from my mini me quilt holder. :)

Fortunately the last time I worked on it (near the end of December) I had finished quilting it.  Here it is on the frame:



I need to trim and bind it for a happy finish.


3 comments:

Susan said...

Kathy, I love the on-the-longarm photo. That's a wonderful design you put on it.

Laura said...

Sweet little crib quilt!

Patty said...

Wow - this is awesome! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts and good luck on your project!