Sunday, February 4, 2018

The last of the Brown?

I think I'm working on the last of the brown for the feet of the bear.  Woohoo!  I'm almost all done with the places where water spilled on my project and slightly erased the pre-printed design.  Whew.


Here I am waiting at the bus stop.  15 minutes here... 15 minutes there... It makes the waiting times seem to fly by.  This is one of my very happy places.  Who'd a thought I'd love so much hand work?

Slow Sunday Stitching
 
Linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching, 2/4/18.
 
Funny Kathy showed us a picture of her floss scraps.  I got my Ziploc bag from the drawer today and wondered what I should do with them.  I need to research some of the stitch mystery projects others have mentioned.
 
 

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

It's going to be beautiful when finished. I carry handwork or knitting with me to do during those "wait" times.

Karla (ThreadBndr) said...

Add me to the list of people who need a hand work project to keep me sane in the 'waiting' time. Recently, it's been either knitting or EPP. The EPP project is moving on to block applique, but it's still portable!