Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Look -- I'm finally working on something!

I'm finally working on something.  I still haven't got my quilting mojo back.  The local schools have been keeping me busy.  IEP season... (Individual Education Plan--for students that need a little extra help in school), flu season (teachers have been out for a week at a time), meetings... busy, busy, busy.  It keeps things interesting for sure.

I'm super proud of my sister-in-law.  This week marked her third year of being sober.  She was an alcoholic for 30+ years.  I am in awe of her major accomplishment.  We prayed together.  She did the AA program.  Just like that, she did it!  Soooooooo proud!

She loves mug rugs for her coffee.  Here's one I'm working on for her.  The circle with the triangle in the center is the AA symbol.

 
Hopefully I'll have it finished for her tomorrow.
 
Linking up with Lorna at Sew Fresh Quilts for Let's Bee Social.
 

2 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

Congratulations to you SIL! That is such beautiful news! And a lovely gift you're making for her. Wishing you and yours a very Happy Valentine's Day, Kathy!

Gretchen Weaver said...

Thank you for being such a support for your SIL. This was not an easy journey for her and you've been there step by step for her. She's going to love the mug rug. Stay healthy and happy Valentines Day!