Sunday, January 14, 2018

What my kid says Experiment...

WITHOUT prompting, ask your child these questions and write EXACTLY what they say...
 Owen 10.5
...
*What is something I say a lot?
 Mommy... uck!
*What makes me happy?
Eat food
*What makes me sad?
 When Owen says a bad word
*How tall am I?
 Hmmm  High
*What's my favorite thing to do?
 Play basketball
*What is my favorite food?
 Hash browns
*What is my favorite drink?
 Coffee
*If I could go anywhere, where would it be?
 Taco Bell
*Do you think you could live without me?
 No
*How do I annoy you?
Hmmm You come over here...
*What is my favorite TV show?
 Big Brother
*What is my favorite music to listen to?
 Owen playing his recorder
*What is my job?
 School
*How old am I?
52
*What's my favorite candy?
 licorice
*what's my favorite color?
Green
*How much do I love you?
 A lot
Copy, paste and change my answers and see what your child says

1 comment:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Priceless. Want to hear a good one? DS2 was about 5 or 6 and I was tickling him. He asked why and I told him it was my job. He replied, "No, it's not. Your job is quilting!" (Also priceless.)