Sunday, September 17, 2017

Slow Sunday Stitching

This week I also completely finished one of the projects I worked on a lot last year in my to-go bag.  You can read all about it here.  It's called Welcome Home Sampler.  It is in the book, Welcome Home ~~ Surround Yourself With Country Warmth, by Cheryl Wall.  It's one of my two first needle turn applique projects.



I have the embroidery bear project for when I am waiting in the truck.  Here's a new project I recently added to my school bag.  This is a pattern by Kim Diehl in her book,  Simple Charm.  Yes, those are the scraps left over from the other Kim Diehl project that I did, Homestead Harvest.  Read all the details here.  It was my other first needle turn applique project (I had two going at the same time.)

I put all the snowball blocks together and started a row...



Here's what I have this week with me in my bag...



It looks like this in her book:




Linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.  Come join the fun!  It's all happening here this week.
 
Slow Sunday Stitching

5 comments:

The Cozy Quilter said...

Beautiful finish! Great job!

Anne Ida said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish! And I have been drooling over Short and Sweet by Kim Diehl - look forward to seeing how your turn out - those little leaves are perfect to have as stitch on the go :-)

CathieJ said...

Your finished quilt is beautiful. I will enjoy watching your new quilt grow. It is a very pretty pattern.

Deb said...

Congrats on the finished quilt its just beautiful.

Julianne said...

Love Love Love it!