Friday, December 9, 2016

Applique Quilt -- A Friday Finish

I finished longarming this applique quilt for a customer this week.  Whohoo!  Now I am free to move on to the 2016 Bonnie Hunter mystery quilt, En Provence here.  But here's a look at the customer's finished quilt.  She will trim and bind.




The customer requested that it be quilted with an edge to edge design.  I used my Circle Lord Giant Board called Jesters.  It is a very popular pattern next to Swirls and Egyptian Eye among my customers. 

 
The back was a wide back fabric.  Here it is with the sun shining through...

 
I'm linking up with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday .  Find the linky party here.  Check out her new pattern while you are at it!
 
 
Finished or Not Friday at Busy Hands Quilts

1 comment:

Needled Mom said...

That is lovely. The sun shining through looks fabulous.