Sunday, June 26, 2016

Block Lotto -- A do over...

The blocks I posted yesterday didn't meet the criteria of the bullseye block for the June Block Lotto.  Yes, they were pretty, but there are guidelines in place to make beautiful, uniform quilt blocks for the Lotto.  I rushed through making the block that I did not read the instructions that the first and 3rd ring had to be the same fabric.  Doof!  It happens to me.  I deleted the other blocks in the drawing and submitted these.






 Join me on the Block Lotto Blog



3 comments:

Michele said...

Those look great too and I'm sure you'll find something to do with the first batch.

Peggyinno said...

Both sets look great to me, but rules are rules!! At least you had time to make more!
BTW, are you set up as a "no reply" blogger? I didn't get an email that you had posted on my blog, I just happened to check comments on my blog and saw yours. I wanted to thank you for your kind words! Have a great weekend!

Needled Mom said...

I've done that before too. Those look beautiful. Love that skinny ring.