I finished this table runner for a friend. The blocks are Tall Fly blocks won from the February, 2013, Block Lotto.
I finished another tumbler rug. This is part of Bonnie Hunter's Tumbler Challenge project. I love my little border on this one!
I finished the August indigo blocks for the RSC15 Sampler. Love these blocks!
I completed the August assignment for the Pat Sloan Vacation Time 2015 Mystery Quilt. Here they are strung across my desk:
I did a lot of weeding. My chickens seemed to appreciate it and hopped on this old stump for a fun photo.
I made this little chicken coop out of scrap items (wood) that I got for free on Craigslist. I also did a lot of weeding to get the area clear around it. I told my husband that I could make a coop for almost free. Working with wood was a little similar to quilting. I had to measure and measure again, than cut and put it back together. I have a few more woodworking projects in my mind. I just need time.
Here's the little stand with perches on it for the hens that I bred and raised myself. There's also a drawer (community) nesting box behind the privacy curtains where they can lay eggs in peace. It is made of vintage billboards (as is a lot of the coop).
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
20. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
21. Little Houses
22. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Grand Illusion quilt (Julianne)
3. OSU customer quilt #1 (Lynn)
4. Customer's baby quilt (Lisa)
5. Customer's Pineapple Quilt (Sue)
6. Customer's Irish Chain Quilt (Sue)
7. Customer's Blue and Brown Log Cabin Quilt (Sue)
8. Customer's Scrappy Squares quilt (Sue)
9. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
10. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Antique quilt that needed a binding repair
2, OSU customer quilt #2 (Lynn)
Completed this week:
1. Tall Fly table runner (Block Lotto win) (on the longarm frame)
57 -- Current WIPS
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/