I finished putting together Butter Churn & Dash from Jo's Country Junction for the RSC14.
Here's my block #3 for the Pat Sloan's Vacation Time (2015) BOM. It's called Surf's Up! You can find the instructions on Pat Sloan's Blog
I finished longarm quilting on a customer's churn dash quilt.
I played a little bit on my longarm with a cheater panel and my new ruler. It's still too cold there.
For the Let's Book It challenge at Vrooman's Quilts I worked on Bonnie Hunter design, Scrap Crystals. All the 4-patch units are sewn and it's time to make little star patches.
Sadly I did not work at all on my February goal WIP for the All People Quilt challenge. I was hoping to make a baby quilt with the Tall Churn Dash blocks that I won in the Block Lotto.
The UFO project number for March is #3. This means that I should try to finish my Classic Meets Modern BOM quilt. All 12 blocks of that quilt are complete. I need to work on the sashing next.
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced for WIP Wednesday! See what everybody is doing here.
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts8. Gypsy Wife QA (recycling Red/White Flower Basket Quilt into this project & duds.)
9. Leah Day Building Blocks QA
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Modern Trees QA (at Christ's Quilts)
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Wanderlust (A Bonnie Hunter pattern -- only 2 blocks done.)
20. Flowers and Watercan (wall hanging)
21. Little Houses
22. Split Stars (Block Lotto win)
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
24. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
25. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
26. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
28. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
29. QM Bitty Blocks QA
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. Orca Bay
3. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. Color coordinated hexagon quilt
7. Gourmet Quilter Sampler
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
10. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
11. Scrap Crystals (working on blue pieces for RSC15)
12. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt)
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
7. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Urban Churn Dash -- A Simple Sew Along at Piece N Quilt.
4. Scrumptious Butter Churn All blocks are made!!!
Ready to longarm
1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Julianne's Grand Illusion
3. Customer Quilt #2 -- Scrap Squares
4. Customer Quilt #3 -- Bonnie Hunter Stars pattern
5. Customer Quilt #4 -- Browns and Golds
6. Customer Quilt #5 -- Scrappy Fun
Quilted, needs binding1.
Completed this week:
1. Customer Quilt #1 -- Churn Dashes
64 -- Current WIPS
05 -- Finishes for 2015