Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Scrap Challenge 4

I LOVE my scrappy tumbler charm quilt.  It is on our bed.  It has so much sentimental value because these are the fabrics I used when I first started seriously quilting in 2011.  It measures 81" x 93" and contains 1152 tumblers.  The tumblers were cut with my Accuquilt GO! Baby.  All of the tumblers except for about 4 or 5 are unique fabrics.  Every once in a while I put something fussy cut upside down in the row, but for the most part, the tumblers are "upright".  I LOVE IT!!!  It's mine!!!

 
I entered it in the Scrap Quilt Challenge 4.
 
scrapquiltchallenge4

You can link up here.


I quilted it using the versatile Circle Lord Swirls.  I used plain cream thread.

 

3 comments:

Julianne said...

Love Love Love this Scrappy Goodness Quilt! Awwwwesome!!

Julianne said...

Man I wish I had grass like that!! Beautiful!

Teresa in Music City said...

How fun Kathy!!! I love it too :)