Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Twelve UFO Challege for 2012

In May the UFO we will be working on is #2.  That means I will be working on my Block Lotto African Violet baby quilt.  I need to make another block, put them together, make a back, and quilt it--of course.  Here's what I have so far:




I'm very proud that say that I have met my goal every month this year so far except for February.  I am still working on my Pineapple Blossom block for that month.  BUT, it is very close to being finished and checked off the list!  It is on my kitchen table being quilted this week.  Whohoo!
Judy at Patchwork Times is having a UFO challege for 2012. I'm in. This is right up my ally for my 2012 goal. http://www.patchworktimes.com/2012-ufo-challenge/
Keeping excited for the May for Me Bingo.  I plan to sew all the time my son in in pre-school today.  Whohoo!

1 comment:

FarahLin said...

they look so pretty...love looking at the blocks you've worked on and your finished quilts!