Saturday, April 21, 2012

April FNSI Results

For the April FNSI results, I did get my pillowcase done.  It will be in the mail on Monday to Arrow Cabinets.  Here it is:



  I only did a little FMQ on my April 12 UFO's for 2012.  My FMQ just wasn't flowing like it should and I decided to call it a night.  Tomorrow is another day.  Check out what Heidi and the others did.  http://handmadebyheidi.blogspot.com/2012/03/april-20th-friday-night-sew-in-big.html

Handmade by Heidi

By now, I’m sure you have heard about the organization called Conkerr Cancer“Giving sick kids a reason to smile.. one pillowcase at a time.”

What does that have to do with Friday Night Sew In you ask? Well, for the month of April, FNSI has partnered with Arrow Sewing Cabinets and Conkerr Cancer.  Check it out!

 

No comments: