Sunday, August 14, 2022

Monday Making -- GO! ABC Quilt

 Today I'm working on quilting my GO! ABC Quilt.  It is my one main goal (OMG) to finish this quilt this month.  I am on task.  Each month crafters set one goal and link up at Elm Street Quilts.  Here's my view while working from the back of the longarm.



It's on the frame.  I am quilting it using my Circle Loard giant template board called Clamshells.  I'm kinda funny that when I quilt with clam shells that I like the curved part of the design to be at the bottom.  Is that the way you do it?  I am using black thread for the quilting because of the black background.  This too is out of my comfort zone.  I think it looks fine so far.  I didn't think a light or bright color going across it looked right, so black it is.
I'm linking up at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That looks really pretty. I love the bright colors with the black.

Linda Swanekamp said...

Doing a wonderful job! Great to see this quilt almost done!