Monday, January 25, 2021

The Two Rescue Crib Quilts

 There were two simple little crib quilts in a bag of goodies that a friend gave to me last week.  This weekend I threw one on the longarm.


Floating the top while quilting is still a new concept to me.  I'm practicing this skill with these two little quilts that will be donated to charity.


I had enough backing fabric already loaded on the longarm frame.  When I got to the end of the above quilt I just threw on the second quilt and kept quilting.  


The Circle Lord giant template board called Swirls works amazingly well with most quilts!  Both of these small quilts are now quilted.  The will be trimmed after I load my Go Four It quilt to get it off of my big table in the quilt room.  It's definitely a nice table to lay out my cutting mat and trim to my hearts content.

I'm linking up with Beth at Love Laugh Quilt for Monday Making.



5 comments:

Gretchen Weaver said...

Good practice quilts, they have a dual purpose. Happy stitching!

Linda Swanekamp said...

So much better quilted than in a bag. Someone will love them.

The Joyful Quilter said...

You got BOTH quilts done?! Nice work, Kathy.

patty a. said...

You are rockin' it girl! Two more quilts ready for binding!

Mussen said...

Hello
We are professional traders, earning on forex and binary for investors weekly, will love to tell you all more about our investment platform where you can invest funds as little as $200 and start earning $2500 weekly, alot of people has benefited from this investment offer before and during this convid-19 virus, if you passing through financial difficulties due to this coronavirus and you need help paying bills simply choose a suitable investment plan for yourself and start making profit weekly

$500 to earn $5,000 in 7 days
$1000 to earn $10000 in 7 days
$5000 to earn $50000 in 7 days

To Start your investment now contact Via whatsapp: (+12166263236)
email: carlose78910@gmail.com