Sunday, May 5, 2019

Orange You Glad I'm Almost Done with Aqua Scraps?

I've still got the blues -- aquas that is.  I'll move on to orange next week.  Here's my aqua kite blocks.  Each month I add to this quilt that was stale for over a year.  It seem sit will take a while to finish this Bonnie Hunter project.  I'm happy to use my Accuquilt dies and scraps!


I'm linking up with Angela at SoScrappy for the RSC19.

SoScrappy

I found this picture on my camera when looking for the aqua blocks I did.  I was peeling potatoes and our son wanted his picture taken with this potato that looks like a butt.  LOL.  I love finding photos like this.  Seeing him smile makes me smile too.  That's what life is all about.


1 comment:

Julierose said...

your aqua kites are so pretty....
funny potato...hugs, Julierose