Sunday, July 15, 2018

Craft Fail...



I can't believe how easy this old playset was to load onto the back of my truck ALL BY MYSELF.  My plan was to put it next to our pool so that our son could have a dock.  He loves to do cannon balls.  I was going to cut off the one side...

 
Below left is my "helper" helping...  It's in the 90's.  He found a spot of shade.
 
I totally forgot to calculate the height of the playset vs. the pine tree.  The pine tree won.  My sweet hubby can just scoop it up with the loader and put it on the "pile".  He can take off the piece parts that he wants to save and repurpose...  Oh well.

2 comments:

The Joyful Quilter said...

Whoops! Nice idea. Somewhat less than stellar execution of the plan. LOL

Susan said...

Okay, I would do that! Searching for another one now? =)