I started a BOM pattern called Starry Night. My sister-in-law's mom loves to shop. She went on a shop hop one year and had all the little packets neatly tucked away for quite some time. I decided that I would do a block for her (with the fabric provided), and then do a block for me from scraps! Here's the block for her (block 1):
This one is for me!
ALLIETARE! is underway! Clue 1 is done (with a little help from my helper.)
I made these two XPlus blocks for the November Block Lotto.
I have a customer's large wall hanging on the frame. I'm surprising her with a little custom quilting.
I made a green Folk Art Birds block for the RSC15.
I finished a quilt top of Big O blocks that I won in the Block Lotto on 12.31.2014.
Our Elf, Chippy, has been busy every night. I think he wants me to make cookies today... but I'll wait until the weekend when my little helper can help.
New Projects This Week
1. Started clue #1 for Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery, ALLIETARE!
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Starry Night (my BOM project)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. ALLIETARE Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery
24. Starry Night (Customer BOM project)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Folk Art Birds (RSC16 project)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Orca Bay
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
3. Customer's wall hanging quilt (Lisa) ON THE FRAME for some CUSTOM work!
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini (can't decide how to quilt this)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Customer's Log Cabin Quilt (brown and red) Needs returned to her
Completed this week:
53-- Current WIPS