Here's what happened this week:
My Grand Illusion quilt top is DONE and soon to be quilted!!! I might as well push to get it done before 11/27 when the new mystery starts.
I'm excited that I got my paint cards for the Bonnie Hunter 2015 Mystery, Allietpie!!! I LOVE these colors!!! It reminds me of my very first quilt along right here at Freshly Pieced with Lee, Supernova.
I longarm quilted my Pat Sloan 2015 Mystery Quilt, Vacation Time.
I finished my Scrap Dance Mystery table runner! Hmmm. I see a mystery theme in my blog post...
I got two new chickens... free... The one doesn't like to go to the coop at night and sleeps in a tree!
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/
New Projects This Week
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
21. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
22. Little Houses
23. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)
7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)
1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
7. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. Humble Quilts Mystery Mini (can't decide how to quilt this)
Ready to longarm1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Customer's Grand Illusion quilt (Julianne)
3. Customer's Flower Sampler quilt (Lisa)
4. Customer's Christmas quilt (Lisa)
5. Customer's Pineapple Quilt (Sue)
6. Customer's Blue and Brown Log Cabin Quilt (Sue)
7. Customer's baby quilt (Lisa)
8 Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
Completed this week:
1. Scrap Dance Mystery
55-- Current WIPS