Friday, June 26, 2015

Spangled Stars QA King Top Complete!

Woot woot!  This morning I finished my king-sized top for the Spangled Stars QA.  I LOVE it! 


Thank you, Susan, for hosting the quilt along.  This is my first red/white/blue bed quilt.  I can't wait to quilt it.  I'm linking up the completed quilt top at the linky party at Susan's blog, Quilt Fabrication.

grab button for quiltfabrication.blogspot.com

I'm also linking up with Richard and Tanya Quilts for Link-a-Finish Friday. 

LAFF - Richard and Tanya Quilts


4 comments:

Gina said...

It's lovely. I've only ever made one red, white and blue quilt ( they are British colours too) and it was the US flag for a friend

Gina said...

It's lovely. I've only ever made one red, white and blue quilt ( they are British colours too) and it was the US flag for a friend

Julianne said...

Gorgeousness! I love it!

Michele said...

Yeah for you. It looks great.