Friday, July 1, 2022

A Pink Doll Quilt Friday Finish

 I found a little doll quilt that I totally forgot about in the to-be-quilted bin.  It feels good to have a fast, little finish once in a while.  This is a Kathleen Tracy design.


I took the photo of it by my iron so that you could get an idea of how small it was.  It measures 10" x 12".

I am in a Facebook group called Kathleen Tracy Quilts.  This little quilt was a design in that group.  You can ask to join the private group here.

With the striped binding and the striped quilting I totally want to link up to Joy's Table Scraps Challenge Link Party.  After all, these pink scraps were table scraps when it was made into the mini during the pink month of the RSC.  It just got lost in the shuffle in the to-be-quilted bin.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice.

Ivani said...

It is a lovely mini Kathy.

Needled Mom said...

Such a cute little mini! Love the pinks.

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW glad that you found this mini in the to-be-quilted bin and finished the striped quilting and striped binding for the June 2022 TABLE SCRAPS Challenge, Kathy! Win-win!!