Saturday, July 17, 2021

RSC21 Navy Blue

Today I loaded my Scrap Crystals quilt onto the longarm frame. It is my navy blue project that I hope to finish in August. 
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1YLSe8rMKwDGXHVCxXDBD6Gxy7_ewL4OShttps://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1nnNyjpKm3HxRHyvFn8rfQIDU39z4vVxkScrap Crystals is a Bonnie Hunter design. I don’t have a specific home for it. I’m not in a big hurry to get it done. I am quilting it using my Circle Lord giant template board called Clam Shells. I picked this board because I recently quilted two other quilts with it and I really liked the texture. Okay… I may also be a little lazy and didn’t want to set up a different board too. 
I’m linking up at Angela’s blog, SoScrappy for the RSC21. 

8 comments:

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

I love that quilt - so glad to see it getting some attention! The clamshell design is a nice one for quilting.

Gretchen Weaver said...

So pretty, I like the clamshell design happy stitching!

Pat at Bell Creek Quilts said...

So glad this wonderful quilt is taking it's turn on the long arm. I'm the same way except I use pantos....if it's on the table and looks like it will work then BINGO! I use it...LOL

The Joyful Quilter said...

SEW looking forward to seeing this one completed, Kathy!!

Linda Swanekamp said...

Love. love your Scrap Crystals. All the colors you picked are so great together.

Melisa- pinkernpunkinquilting said...

Kathy you are always an inspiration and a joy to visit. Thank you so much for sharing. I am amazed at how much you get done. Happy quilting.

Sara said...

Beautiful. You can't beat a ble and green color combo.

patty a. said...

The clamshells will look wonderful on that quilt!