Sunday, October 27, 2019

Slow Sunday Stitching

This little quilt is getting exciting to me.  I only have five more petals to add and all of the hand stitching will be complete!  I've been working five days a week as a substitute teacher.  I hope to get them stitched on this week.  That's also the reason why I haven't been posting as much recently.  Busy, busy, busy!  It's all good.


This table topper pattern is by Kim Diehl.  It is called Short & Sweet.  I found it in Kim's book called Simple Charm.  I got the copy from our local library!

I'm linking up at Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching.


Slow Sunday Stitching

11 comments:

Sarah said...

This is looking so good. I love the colours too.

Gretchen Weaver said...

Lovely, lovely, lovely! I can't wait to see this completed and sitting on top of your table! Happy stitching!

Kim said...

How exciting to see all the hand stitching of your lovely little quilt nearly finished.

Created by Kathi said...

I love your table topper ... you are so close to layering it up... have you decided how you will quilt it?? Thanks for sharing at Kathy's... Kathi

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

very nice! I wish my library had quilting books but rarely do I find one

Carla A Few Of My Favorite Things said...

So exciting to get that close to finishing! It's nice to be able to put in a few stitches even though we are busy isn't it?

CathieJ said...

You table topper is looking beautiful.

Karrin Hurd said...

Love your table topper and the colors. Great work!

Deb A said...

Very pretty! Hmmm. I'll have to check and see if I have that book. I have a few of hers and was lucky enough to see a trunk show she did years ago. Love her quilts and style.

Jill said...

Lucky you to have a Kim Diehl book available at your local library. Quilt is coming along nicely.

Quilter Kathy said...

So close to finishing the hand stitching... go Kathy go!