The backing fabric was smaller than my liking. I had to add fabric to the top and bottom so that I could attach it to my leader grips. Look how there is only 2" on the bottom. There was less than half an inch on the top. I normally require 5" all around the quilt. The sides had at least 2". Whew!
...and yes, it's cold here in Ohio. I LOVE wearing "runners' shirts that cover the top of my hand when quilting in the other house. It's something so small but makes a big difference on my comfort level. I'll be searching the Goodwill outlet for more the next time I go.
I took a couple of different photos of the quilting. I used the template called Airborne from Urban Elementz for the longarm quilting. It was my first time using the template. I like it. I don't like the boards as much as from Circle Lord, but there are more design options.
Here's a picture from the back. It looks like a stained glass window with stripes in it.
Here's a photo of the back. The customer selected this green striped fabric.
I'm linking up with Myra at Busy Hands Quilts for Finished or Not Friday.
I will also be linking up eventually with 2019 Finish-A-Long.