Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Quilts in our Room

I recently moved a large piece of furniture out of our bedroom.  My husband said that we needed another quilt hanging in there.  I moved this quilt to a new wall.  This quilt pattern is called Homestead Harvest.  It is in the book Simple Appeal by Kim Diehl.  I just LOVE Kim's patterns! I finished it on September 1, 2017.

 
I added this quilt to where the large piece of furniture was.  It's helping to cover where the old wall paper came off and a few unhappy blemishes in the drywall.  I really like looking at it this way. :)  It is Welcome Home Sampler (pattern by Cheryl Wahl) Finished 9.15.17    62" x 69".

 
My plan is to sneak a treadmill or my elliptical machine here when the weather gets bad.  We'll see.  My new elliptical machine has not been used very much since I got it. :(
 
Linking up with Connie at Freemotion by the River for Linky Tuesday.
 
Join Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River
 
I'm not sure if this video of our son "flossing" will play.  He's so fun.  He brings a beautiful energy to every place.

2 comments:

time4stitchn said...

Love both of your quilts! Kim Diehl is one of my all time favorite designers and I also like the rich colors you chose. I haven't done a Cheryl Wall quilt, but have it on my to do list. Great wall quilts!

Michele said...

Quilts are perfect for decorating with and I'm glad you found a good place to display them.