Saturday, February 18, 2012

Friday Night Sew In Results

This Friday (and some of Saturday) I participated in the Friday Night Sew-In hosted by hosted by Heidi of Handmade by Heidi.  This month for the UFO challenge I have been working on the Bonnie Hunter Pineapple Blossom blocks that I won in the May 2011 Block Lotto.  I am soooooo in love with this quilt.  I was a little afraid of sashing, but with the simle instructions (tutorial) I found at it was a piece of cake.  Here's where I am with the quilt.  Keep in mind I am still going to add another 2.5" border strip and then another 4.5" border or so to make it bigger (of course). 

Join me on the Block Lotto Blog



  1. This is a beautiful quilt. I love the color choices you've made.

  2. What great luck to get some beautiful pineapple blocks in a lotto.
    The sashing with the cornerstones look so nice as you are putting your top together. Lucky YOU!