I played with some neutrals for the RSC17. These are the triangles for the on-point setting of a GoFourIt quilt (Pattern in American Patchwork and Quilting, April 2015.)
I finished the longarm quilting on these two little banner (wall hanging) quilts for the lqg. They will be on display at a downtown agency that helps children through traumatic circumstances.
I made a decision to quilt this customer quilt with Circle Lord Cosmos. But I still haven't loaded it onto the longarm frame. School will be here before we know it.
I managed to get a little more embroidery done on my Slow Sunday Stitching project.
I'm excited to be caught up with the Temecula Quilt Company mystery QA. The block measures 4" x 4" (to finish 3.5" in the quilt.) There's either one more week or two and the mystery will be revealed.
I finally finished the blocks for the QA, #100Days100Blocks2017. I haven't posted much about this on my blog. You can read more about it here.
I'm thrilled that I was able to make all these blocks while borrowing the book from the local library!
Linking up with Susan at Quilt Fabrication for Midweek Makers. The linky party is here.