I whipped together this Pat Sloan table runner challenge quilt. This is one of the Vacation Time blocks. It's called "Down by the Boardwalk". It was the January block in the 2015 Pat Sloan Vacation Time Mystery BOM. Hopefully the next time you see it, it will be quilted and bound and ready for Christmas gifting-- Goal is next week!
I made a red sawtooth star block for the RSC15 challenge.
I finished my Americana Row Along Stars and Hearts row. Of course, it's all scraps!
I set my Q3 FAL Goals with Adrianna at On the Windy Side hosts the 2015 Finish Along. It's nothing new (just a few things on this WIP list.)
I'm still sorting and sorting and sorting. Hopefully I'll have a picture of our colors all together soon!
After some of the sorting I have cut my WIP list down by nine projects!
1. QM Bitty Blocks QA
2. Starry Night customer BOM project (this is just going into the fabric stash pile)
3. OSU flannel customer quilt (this is just going into the fabric stash pile)
4. Urban Churn Dash customer quilt (this is just going into the fabric stash pile)
5. Flowers and Watercan (wall hanging) -- added to the scrap and orphan bins.
6. Modern Trees QA (at Christ's Quilts) -- added to the orphan box.
7. Wanderlust (A Bonnie Hunter pattern -- only 2 blocks done -- will be part of a Bonnie Hunter quilt back some day.
8. Block Lotto Dud (Orphan Block Quilt) -- used many on the back of Celtic Solstice. The rest went in to the orphan block box.
9. Color coordinated hexagon quilt -- sent to the scraps bin
10. Gypsy Wife QA moved this idea to my bucket list and put blocks in the orphan box
11. Gourmet Quilter Sampler -- blocks sent to the orphan box
Dreaming in Fabric Mystery QAL Starts today!
New Projects This Week
1. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15!) T O D A Y
but remember, I have cut my WIP list down by TEN projects!!!
Pieces Still Need to be Cut & Sewn
1. Underpants Project
2. Digging up Bones (Owen's dinosaur quilt)
3. Rock Island Campfire Quilt
4. Picadilly Circle
5. ...And Sew On BOM at Quiet Play (one block to go)
6. Americana Row Quilt
7. Spring Sampler Series at Cora's Quilts (added to the maroon blocks)
8. Challenge at FabricsNQuilts. mystery quilt (starts July 15, 2015!)
9. That Quirky Scrap QA with Leila at Sewn (I finally found those four patches I did!)
10. Love Laugh Quilt Christmas Improv QA
11. Classic Meets Modern BOM
12. Mod Mod QA (turning this one into a baby quilt)
13. Super Mario QA
14. Grand Illusion -- Bonnie Hunter Mystery Quilt 2014
15, Sew Sweet Simplicity BOM (made from shirt scraps)
16. Kite Girl (RSC14) Need one more red block and sashing made
17. Charm Square Sampler QA by Modern Tradition Quilts
18. Cabins at the Lake (from Fons & Porter Magazine) (only one house block complete.
19. Pat Sloan 2015 BOM -- Vacation Time
20. Slabs with White Rectangle (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
21. Little Houses
22. Spools (Leader & Ender project with Bonnie Hunter)
23. Fortune Teller (RSC14 started -- need blocks each month)
Blocks Still Need to be Made
1. NY Beauty
2. RSC15 Sawtooth Star Sampler & alternate blocks
3. Scrap Crystals
4. Sweet Simplicity BOM made with shirtings
5. Finding Nemo Scrappy Trip quilt
6. MSBHQAL (Molli Sparkles Broken Herringbone Quilt Along) (making into a table topper)7. Drunkard's Path Variation baby quilt
8. Bluepatch Mystery Quilt
9. Amanda Murphy Designs (ugly fabric quilt)
Blocks are made but need to be sewn together (and/or some sashing)1. Block Swap Adventure Orange/Yellow Sampler (2011-2012)
2. Leah Day Building Blocks QA -- making into a baby quilt
3. Orange/Blue Fish Blocks (that I won)
4. Split Stars (blocks won from Block Lotto; October, 2012)
5. African Violet baby quilt (Block Lotto inspired)
6. Tall Fly
7. December 2014 Block Lotto Big O blocks that I won 12.31.14!
8. Sonja's Windows string quilt
9. Block Swap Adventure (2013) Churn Dash Blocks
10. The School Bell Has Rung sampler at laugh yourself into Stitches.
11. Orca Bay
12. We Can Do It Skill Builder Sampler
Quilts back needs to be made (tops are done)
1. Celtic Solstice (Bonnie Hunter Mystery 2013)
2. Surround Stars Pillow (one big block is here somewhere. It will be a pillow when I find it.)
3. Spangled Stars QA
4. Pat Sloan table runner challenge -- green stars
Ready to longarm
1. Little Letters QA Quilt (A RSC14 project)
2. Julianne's Grand Illusion
3. OSU customer quilt #1
4. OSU customer quilt #2 (on the frame)
Quilted, needs binding
1. Antique quilt that needed a binding repair
Completed this week:
53 -- Current WIPS
16 -- Finishes for 2015
I'm linking up with Lee at Freshly Pieced today http://www.freshlypieced.com/