2011 Finishes

Saturday, August 15, 2026

RSC26 Rail Fence

 I think I have only sewn three rows together since I last posted about my rail fence project.  I only have Monday as ONE MORE DAY of summer vacation and then it's back to school as a substitute teacher.  It's already weird to say but my schedule is almost FULL of jobs from 8/18 until mid October!  Then I have other days already scheduled and even the last week of the year! That's crazy.

For some reason Blogger won't let me load photos today.  Ugh...


These blocks are 3.5" (3" finished).  I have all of the blocks made.  I am going for a 28 x 30 block layout.

I'm linking up with Angela's blog, SoScrappy, for the RSC26. 

RSC26 Button

6 comments:

  1. Have a great "Back to School" week! Hope you get some sewing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is crazy to have so many days scheduled, but as a former substitute teacher, I really liked it when I had days all blocked out ahead & could plan. I hated getting calls in the morning for that day's subbing. So silver lining: you can plan your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Blogger is causing you problems but I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Will you be able to do handwork during your time as a substitute?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Blogger behaves itself better in the future. Substitutes are worth their weight in golf around here so I can understand completely how busy you will be. One of my former coworkers retired a year ago and he could have subbed last school year nearly every day if he had been willing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This summer has gone fast. Soon I will be dealing with the school traffic again - sad face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had trouble with blogger posting pictures too yesterday. I finally took screenshots of the pictures on my phone, edited them, and then they uploaded to blogger.

    ReplyDelete