I've been working here and there on sewing stems and leaves during my lunch period.
This is for a small, rail fence style quilt. Eight of these blocks are needed.
I'm linking up with Kathy's Quilts for Slow Sunday Stitching here.

I just realized that I have not had much slow stitching time since mid July!!! Colder months are coming. On a good note, I have been very active working outside and had my kayak out a few times. I lost about 15 pounds since that post... that is a good thing. As cooler weather arrives, hopefully I'll have time for more slow stitching.


That looks like a pretty quilt design! I like the way the triangle corners turn the rail fences into stars and then they are surrounded by the vines and flowers. Enjoy your stitching, Kathy!
ReplyDeleteThe applique blocks are lovely, they'll bring some bling to the quilt blocks. Yeah for losing weight! Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteThat is a lovely block Kathy. It’s going to look amazing when you get four together! Sarah quilting by the sea
ReplyDeleteThat is going to be so pretty. The appliqué really makes the quilt pop.
ReplyDelete